- A provisional booking will be held for 5 days until I receive the booking form with deposit, at which stage I shall confirm the booking by post or e.mail.
- A non-refundable £100 deposit is required for each booking, per week or short stay. The balance will be due 4 weeks prior to the arrival date, no reminder will be sent. If you are booking within 4 weeks of your arrival then the full amount is required.
In the event of cancellation, I shall try to re-let the house, in this case I shall return the balance. However if I am unable to re-let the house the full rent shall be forfeited.
- Courtyard house is non-smoking.
- Dogs are welcome. As part of the letting agreement we ask that you are considerate, clean up any mess, and keep them under control. There’s a maximum of 2 large or 3 small dogs.
- Please let me know of any damages or breakages as soon as possible, this will allow me to repair or replace more quickly for yourselves and the next holiday guests.
- Prices are in U.K sterling and include bed linen towels, gas and electricity. Also provided are tea towels, dish cloth, washing up liquid kitchen roll and initial toilet rolls.
- The kitchen is fully equiped, and there are a variety of eateries & takeaways in the area.
- I shall expect you to arrive at approximately 3pm, however I understand that journeys do not always go according to plan so please keep in touch if you expect to be later. Very late entry into the house is possible by prior arrangement.
- Departures by 10am prompt please, this is crucial to get the cleaning done. I ask as part of the booking agreement that you leave the house as clean and tidy as possible. This is always greatly appreciated.